Monday, September 10, 2012

Weekend



This past weekend was so much fun, since it has finally cooled down a little in the Midwest. My dogs celebrated the cooler temps by hanging out by the garden :)

It was so nice outside that I actually wore jeans on Saturday and leggings on Sunday. It felt amazing! A few highlights from my weekend...





I finished up a custom order for heart-shaped lavender sachets for an autumn bridal shower:


Meanwhile, our dog Pepper snuggled with my husband on the couch while he read on his iPad:


We enjoyed the cooler weather by going to a Greek food festival (no pictures because I devoured all the delicious food way too fast!) and eating a late dinner by candlelight outside on our deck (I love using my lace knit jar centerpieces as candle holders outdoors):


I'm also busy knitting lots of orders for hats and planning for a craft show next weekend! I'll post a couple DIY projects later this week to show off some of the display preparations. 

Happy Monday! Hope you had a great weekend too :)

-Megan


No comments:

Post a Comment