Monday, September 24, 2012

Weekend

This first weekend of fall was amazing! It still looked like summer, but the weather was cool and the sun was shining. I love the month or so in the Midwest where there's no longer any danger of heat exhaustion but still no chance of snow :)


Before I get to details of my weekend, I'm guest posting on Julie Ann Art's blog today and sharing a recipe for my homemade peanut butter dog treats! Be sure to go check it out :)








So, my weekend. Just about the only time I spent inside was seeing Mike Birbiglia's movie Sleepwalk With Me, which finally arrived in a couple small Kansas City theaters! It was amazing and hilarious; I'd recommend it to anyone! P.S. This photo was taken before the start of the movie :)




I also went to the Plaza Art Fair and saw a ton of amazing artists! I don't have any pictures to share because I didn't want anyone to think I was trying to steal their ideas... suffice it to say that if I had a million dollars, I would have bought many, many things there.

I also finished up a custom order for a striped version of this hat and a pair of mittens to match. I don't usually make mittens, but these were pretty fun! I think I may add a few pairs to my shop when I get the chance. What do you think?



Thanks to everyone who shopped and shared my weekend sale! Brooke is the randomly chosen winner of $25 shop credit from those of you that shared my sale on Facebook!

Hope you had a great weekend too :)
-Megan





1 comment:

  1. I really like the hat and mittens. You should definitely add them to your shop.

    ReplyDelete